Salient features of the project: The project is located in Basavana Bagewadi Taluk, Bijapur District, Karnataka.
First Phase: starting up with around 100 MW as of now, later will deploy increase in capacity.
Project Brief Specification:
- Suitable numbers of designed Wind Turbines: Totalling for around 100 MW installed capacity.
- Generator: A double Fed induction type generator, meeting protection class requirements of International Standard IP 54.
- Generator transformers of LV Generator voltage.
- 220 KV switch yard with 2*63 MVA, 33/220 KV Power Transformers.
- 220 KV substation will be connected with 33 KV feeders.
- 220 KV substation will be connected to grid of Karnataka.
- Fire fighting plant according to TAC specification.